Provision on the state institution
"The administration of akim of Kyzylorda region"
1. General Provisions
1. The state institution "Administration of akim of Kyzylorda region" (hereinafter referred to as the administration) is the state body of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which carries out information, analytical, organizational, legal and logistical support of the activities of akimat and akim of Kyzylorda region.
2. The state institution "The administration of akim of Kyzylorda region" does not have departments.
3. The founder of the administration is akimat of Kyzylorda region. The rights of the subject of the right of communal property with respect to the administration are exercised by the state institution "Management of Finance of Kyzylorda region".
4. The administration carries out its activities in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President and the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, as well as these Provisions.
5. The administration is a legal entity in the organizational and legal form of a state institution, has seals and stamps with its name in the state language, forms of the established type, accounts in the treasury bodies in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
6. The administration enters into civil-law relations on its own behalf.
7. The administration has the right to act as a party to civil law relations on behalf of the state, if it is authorized to do so in accordance with the law.
8. The administration, in its competence, in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation, take decisions made by orders of the head of the administration and other acts provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
9. The structure and the limit of the staff of the administration are approved in accordance with the current legislation.
10. Location of the legal entity: index - 120003, Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyzylorda region, Kyzylorda city, Beibarys Sultan Street, building No.1.
11. The full name of the state body is the state institution "Administration of akim of Kyzylorda region".
12. The present Provision is the constituent document of the administration.
13. Financing the activities of the administration is carried out through the regional budget.
14. The administration is prohibited from entering into contractual relations with business entities for the fulfillment of duties that are functions of the administration.
If the administration is granted the right by legislative acts to carry out income-generating activities, the revenues received from such activities are channeled to the state budget.
2. Mission, main tasks, functions, rights and duties of the administration
15. Mission of the administration: provide quality and timely information-analytical, organizational, legal and logistical operation of activity of akimat and akim of the region.
16. Main tasks:
1) ensuring the implementation of the powers of the akimat and akim of the region within the competence established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) organizes ensuring the implementation of a national policy of the executive power in combination with the interests and needs of the region's development;
3) other tasks established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1) ensuring the interaction of the region akim with the Administration of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Office of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, central government, regional maslikhat and other state bodies, as well as with political parties, religious organizations, non-governmental and other organizations;
2) organization of events with the participation of the region akim, his deputies and the head of the administration;
3) organization of ensuring the implementation of the state policy of the executive power in combination with the interests and needs of the development of the region;
4) development of a management scheme for the region, formed on the basis of the basic structure of local government, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) organization of works to improve local government and self-government, preparation of documents on issues of administrative and territorial structure;
6) coordination of akimats, akims of districts (city of regional significance), administrations of akims of districts (cities of regional importance), executive bodies, financed from the regional budget, the improvement of their work;
7) organization of activities of the regional assembly of the people of Kazakhstan and implementation of gender policy;
8) ensuring control over the activities of lower-ranking akims;
9) organization of maintenance of protection of public order and safety on the territory of the region, coordination of activities of local executive bodies in the issues of combating corruption;
10) control over the execution of acts and instructions of the President, the Government and central state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the akim and akimat of the region by local executive bodies of districts and cities of regional importance, executive bodies financed from the regional budget;
11) the organization of the personnel policy, appointments, bringing to disciplinary responsibility, dismissal of officials appointed by the akim of the region, and the staff of the administration, to enhance their qualification;
12) organization of work on presentation to the award of state awards;
13) implementation of organizational training and holding of events on the issues of holding elections within the framework of election legislation in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
14) on behalf of the region akim and his deputies, representation and protection of the interests of the akimat and akim of the region in the courts, consideration of acts of the prosecutor's reaction;
15) examination of the drafts of akimat and akim of the region on compliance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
16) organization of work on drawing up lists of candidates for jurors;
17) provision of review of official documents, appeals from individuals and legal entities, organization of document circulation with state bodies and organizations;
18) information support of the activities of akimat and akim of the region;
19) organization of works on the development of "electronic government" and "electronic akimat";
20) organization of functioning of a single electronic document management system in state bodies financed from local budgets;
21) coordination of the functioning of Internet resources of executive bodies financed from the regional budget, akimats of districts (cities of regional importance);
22) coordination of activities of executive bodies financed from the regional budget, akimats of districts(cities of regional importance) for the quality provision of public services, including electronic services, as well as analysis and improvement of their provision;
23) organization of information and analytical support of the Situation Center of the akimat of Kyzylorda region;
24) organization of work on the protection of state secrets;
25) carrying out activities for the reservation of personnel liable for military service;
26) implementation of internal state audit in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
27) exercising the functions of managing the public state enterprise "Regional Center for Advanced Training and Retraining of Civil Servants and Budget Workers" of the administration of akim of Kyzylorda region ", the communal state institution" Public Consent "of the administration of akim of Kyzylorda region, the communal state institution "Management of the Affairs of the akimat of Kyzylorda region" and the communal state institution "Center of Information Technologies" of the administration of akim of Kyzylorda region";
28) implementation in the interests of local government management of other powers vested in local executive bodies by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
18. Right and Duties:
1) The administration for the implementation of the tasks assigned to it and the exercise of its functions shall be entitled, in accordance with the procedure established by law:
To request and receive the necessary information and materials from the state bodies, organizations, their officials;
To hold meetings, seminars, conferences on issues falling within its competence;
to exercise other rights provided by the current legislation;
2) The administration is obliged:
to take legal and informed decisions;
to ensure control over the implementation of decisions taken;
to consider appeals sent to the administration by individuals and legal entities, to monitor their execution, in cases and in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, to provide answers to them;
organize the reception of individuals and representatives of legal entities;
to fulfill other duties stipulated by the current legislation.
3. Organization of the activity of the administration
19. The leadership of the administration is exercised by the head of the administration who is personally responsible for the performance of the tasks assigned to the administration and the exercise of his functions.
20. The head of the administration is appointed to the post and dismissed by akim of the region.
21. The head of the administration has deputies who are appointed to positions and dismissed in accordance with the law.
22. Powers of the head of the admiistration:
1) organizes the implementation of the objectives assigned to the administration;
2) organizes, coordinates and controls the activities of the structural units of the administration within its competence;
3) approve the structure and staffing of the administration, regulations on its structural subdivisions, unless otherwise provided by law;
4) appoints to public office and dismisses from administrative positions of administrative civil servants of Corps "B" of the administration;
5) carries out general management of the activities of the disciplinary and competition commissions of the administration;
6) exercise control over observance of official discipline;
7) solves the issues of travel, provision of holidays, provision of material assistance, training, retraining and upgrading of qualifications, encouragement, setting of allowances for civil servants of the Staff, with the exception of employees whose issues of labor relations are within the competence of higher officials;
8) resolves the issues of disciplinary responsibility of civil servants of the administration, with the exception of employees whose issues of labor relations are referred to the competence of higher officials;
9) ensure compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on combating corruption within its competence;
10) supervise the implementation of decisions taken by local executive and representative bodies of the region;
11) exercise other powers conferred by laws and other normative legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Execution of the powers of the head of the Staff during his absence is carried out by the person who replaces him, in accordance with the current legislation.
23. The head of the administration determines the powers of his deputies in accordance with the current legislation.
24. Operating mode of the administration:
1) The administration operates from Monday to Friday 5 (five) days a week;
2) the operating time of the administration is from 09:00 to 19:00 o`clock of local time. Break: from 13:00 to 15:00 o`clock;
3) The administration does not work on Saturday and Sunday, and also in the days of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which are fixed by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
25. The relationship between the administration and the akimat of the region, between the management of the administration and its labor collective are regulated in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. The property of the administration
26. The administration may have on the right of operational control a separate property in cases provided for by law.
The property of the administration is formed at the expense of the property transferred to it by the owner, as well as property (including money income) acquired as a result of its own activities and other sources not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
27. The property assigned to the administration refers to the regional communal property.
28. The administration does not have the right to independently alienate or otherwise dispose of the property and property secured by it, acquired at the expense of funds issued to it under the financing plan, unless otherwise established by law.
5. Reorganization and abolition of the administration
29. Reorganization and abolition of the administration is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In the event of the liquidation of the administration, the use of its property is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Updated date: 20-12-2018 09:47