Realization of housing projects at the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan with the participation of private building owners
By placing funds on conditional deposits in STB for a period of up to 5 years at an interest rate of 3% per annum in the amount of up to 100% of the construction cost, confirmed by the conclusion of a comprehensive departmental expertise, with the condition that the effective interest rate for the final borrower will not exceed 7% per annum.
The mechanism, conditions, procedure for the implementation of housing construction projects and the requirements for home buyers built by placing conditional deposits are governed by internal documents of the CSBG.
Through the purchase of local executive authorities `securities by the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan.
In order to increase the volume of affordable housing construction for contributors, the ISCMC has the right to issue securities to finance housing construction.
The cost of construction of one square meter of the total area of the dwelling is determined on the basis of the positive conclusion of a comprehensive departmental expertise on the design and estimate documentation of residential buildings.
The mechanism, conditions, procedure for the implementation of housing construction projects and the requirements for buyers of housing built by the IOI through the placement of securities are regulated by the internal documents of the CSWSC.
Development of individual housing construction
The cost of construction of 1 square meters of housing should not exceed KZT 120 thousand (excluding the value of the IKI). When implementing a built home, the total cost includes the costs of IKI.
For the acquisition of an individual house through the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan loans are provided at reduced interest rates. In order to reduce to the final borrower the interest rate on the loan to 5% per annum, the state will provide grants up to 7% per annum from the lending rate for preliminary and intermediate housing loans in the framework of the direction “Improving the availability of mortgage lending” for a period not exceeding 5 (five) years . After 5 (five) years, on preliminary or interim housing loans, as well as upon transition to a housing loan, the subsidization of the interest rate is terminated.
The mechanism of interaction between the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan and the local executive authority, while ensuring the waiting list with individual houses with land plots, is implemented in the following order:
1) Local executive authority announces the implementation of the pilot project to the waiting list and generates lists in accordance with the declared parameters of the house;
2) Local executive authority issues a referral to the waiting list indicating the parameters of the house for passing the assessment of solvency at the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan;
3) House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan assesses the solvency of the waiting list and provides information on the waiting list, confirming the payment ability;
4) Local executive authority forms the final list of waiting lists and organizes the construction of houses;
5) after registration of purchase and sale transactions with waiting lists and registration of contracts with the authorized body, the local executive authority transfers title and identification documents for registration of the loan to the waiting list;
6) the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan issues loans to those on the waiting list on the security of a private housing projects that complies with the requirements of the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan, with land plots transferred by the local executive authority to those on the waiting list for long-term temporary paid land use;
7) the subsequent transfer of land into the ownership of the waiting list is carried out by the local authorities with full payment of the cost of construction.
Construction of credit housing through a system of housing savings through the issuance of bonds of local executive authorities
Financing the construction of credit housing through local authorities with a bond loan
Price parameters of construction and sale of credit housing of local executive authoritites for 1 square meter in fine finish:
up to KZT 180 thousand in the cities of Astana, Almaty, Atyrau, Aktau (without the cost of utilities);
up to KZT 140 thousand in other regions (without the cost of utilities).
The total area of housing should not exceed 80 square meters with a tolerance of no more than 5%. Construction of housing with an area greater than the tolerance, when it recovers the cost of their construction at the expense of the developer is allowed.
Requirements for applicants for credit housing through local executive authorities:
1) the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan or the status of oralman;
2) confirmation of solvency in the manner prescribed by the internal documents of the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan;
3) the absence on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the applicant for housing
4) absence of facts of intentional deterioration of living conditions by the applicant for housing during the last 5 years in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In cases where there is unallocated housing in the construction site and there are no applicants for this facility that meet the above requirements, the unallocated housing is sold to depositors of the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan who do not meet the requirements of the above subclauses 3 and 4, in accordance with the internal documents of the House Construction Savings Bank of Kazakhstan.
Updated date: 02-11-2018 11:50