SCE "Business Service Center"
In 2017, under the Management of Entrepreneurship and Tourism in Kyzylorda region, the “Business Service Center” began to operate a municipal government agency (hereinafter - the Center).
The main purpose of the Center is to provide advice and assistance on obtaining permits to entrepreneurs on the principle of “one window”. The types of services provided are free of charge.
In the districts of the region there are 7 representatives of the Center.
According to the indicators of 13 months of the current year (information from February 08 of this year) new types of services have been added to the services provided by the Center, their total number is 44, of which public services are 25.
1) Consultation and assistance in general on receipt of technical specifications - 574 services. Including:
- to connect to the gasification network - 134 consultations, 161 assistance.
-on connection to the water supply network - 62 consultations, 59 assistance.
- to connect to the heating network - 17 consultations, 11 assistance.
- to connect to the electricity network - 70 consultations, 43 assistance.
2) Consultation and assistance in obtaining permits in the field of architecture and construction - 330 consultations and 174 assistance (architectural planning task, address certificate, outdoor advertising, technical passport of the object);
3) Consultation and assistance in obtaining permits for land issues - 493 consultations, 293 assistance. (land purchase, change of purpose, etc.);
4) Attracting investors - 602 consultations (providing consulting services, conditions for financing financial institutions, providing advice on developing business plans, marketing plans and supporting projects for financing), advising on state and regional programs (Business Roadmap - 2020, Productive Employment, etc .d.)
5) Consultation and assistance on issues related to public revenues - 27 consultations and 51 assistance.
The Center provided a total of 2,759 services.
Updated date: 02-11-2018 10:32