Progress in the implementation of projects under the Industrialization Program:
Within the framework of the II five-year state program of industrialization, 25 projects costing KZT 610.1 billion will be implemented in the region, with the creation of more than 6.3 thousand jobs.
1) In the map of entrepreneurship support of the region - 22 projects costing KZT 320.8 billion, with the creation of 3.9 thousand jobs;
2) In the republican map 3 projects costing KZT 289.3 billion, with the creation of 2.4 thousand jobs.
In total, within the framework of the I and II five-year programs, 20 projects were implemented for the amount of KZT 85.0 billion, about 1.4 thousand jobs were created.
The development of "planned capacity" amounted to 12 projects - from 90-100%, for 4 projects - from 50-90%, 2 projects - do not plan production and 2 projects, due to problems between initiators, were excluded from the regional map of industrialization in December 2014 of the year.
For January-December of 2017, the projects of the industrialization card were introduced with production costing KZT 18.4 billion.
The volume of products produced for export for 12 months is 217.7 thousand tons (salt, fish, propane-butane, glycyrrhizic acid powder extract, ammonium metavanadate), amounting to KZT 6.4 billion, which in comparison with the same period last year increased by 28.0% (the same period of 12 months of 2016 – KZT 5.0 billion).
In general, for the year of 2017 40 meetings of the Regional Coordinating Council for "Updating the Projects of the Business Support Card" were held. 7 meetings of them were held on 18 issues falling within the competence of the Board.
As a result of the meeting it was decided to delete 2 projects and include 3 projects in the map.
As a result, by the resolution of the regional akimat No. 867 of August 25, 2017, two projects were excluded from the regional business support map:
1. LLP "Evrazfarma" - in connection with the lack of a guaranteed state order for medicines.
2. LLP "Bek TransStroy" - due to the lack of export-oriented and non-compliance with the criteria of the scale of the state program.
Also, by the decree of the regional akimat No. 867 of August 25, 2017, 3 projects for a total of KZT 645.5 million are included in the regional Business Support Card:
1. "Construction of an asphalt-concrete plant in Aral district", LLP "Aral kurylysy".
The cost of the project is 148.5 million tenge, capacity is 46.2 thousand tons per year, jobs: for construction - 5 people, for operation - 17 people.
2. "Construction of a plant for deep processing of fish and a shop for the production of plastic boats", "Kazakhstan Aquaculture LTD"
The place of implementation is the Aral region. Implementation period is 2017-2018. The project cost is KZT 100.0 million. Capacity: 4,0 thousand tons per year. Workplaces: during construction - 50 people, while operating - 150 people.
3. "Rice production and organization of production of mixed fodders", LLP "Tan" Place of implementation - Shieli district. Implementation period is 2017-2021. The project cost is KZT 397.0 million. Workplaces: during construction - 30 people, while operating - 60 people.
In 2017, 2 projects costing KZT 252.5 billion, with the creation of more than 2 thousand jobs included in the Republican industrialization map.
1. "Industrial development of polymetallic deposit" Shalkiya "(amount – KZT 165 billion, jobs - 1540 people);
2. Construction of a plant for the production of soda ash capacity of 300 thousand tons per year (amount – KZT 87.5 billion, jobs - 699 people).
In August 2017, Aral district introduced the project "Production of facing bricks" of "Zhana Aral" LLP.
An act of commissioning No. 11 dated July 15, 2012 was received.
The cost of the project is KZT 131.5 million, capacity - 4.0 thousand tons per year, jobs - 45 people.
"Construction of an asphalt-concrete plant in Aral district", "Aral kurylysy" LLP.
The cost of the project is KZT 148.5 million, capacity is 46.2 thousand tons per year, jobs: for construction - 5 people, for operation - 17 people.
As a measure of state support for the location of the plant, a land plot with an area of 1 hectare was allocated.
To date the construction of the plant is completed. The equipment is fully delivered. The project was put into operation within the framework of the regional teleconference held on December 13, 2017.
In 2018 five projects in the amount of KZT 102.8 billion are planned to be invested, with the creation of 725 jobs (a glass factory, a cementing plant, a poultry factory and a molybdenum plant, a fish processing plant).
Updated date: 10-01-2020 17:14