The most important date, the facts and events for the city(the period – before receiving RK of the status of the independent state):
• In 1817 on the left coast of Syrdarya construction of a fortress of Akmechet is begun;
• In 1818 a fortress transferred on the right coast. The fortress of Akmechet was located on the huge hollow surrounded from all directions with cane and shrubby thickets. It is a hollow carried the name of Begaly-Koga;
• In 1847 imperial Russia began policy of accession of coast of Syr and Aral to the empire;
• In 1853 the fortress began to be called a fort Perovsk;
• In 1867 when the Turkestani general governorship was formed, the fort became the center of the district and received the city status. Elementary schools were open, brick-works, windmills, workshops, benches started to work; In the city worked both mosques, and churches – from 70th years in the city appeared Muslim mosques;
• In 1868 in Perovsk the district post office opened;
• In 1905, after railway commissioning «Orenburg – Tashkent», the accompanying logistic infrastructure (stations, the station, depot, warehouses) is constructed;
• On October 30, 1917 in Perovsk the power of Councils was established;
• Till 20th years in the city the industrial enterprises didn't work – trade was the main occupation of inhabitants, the municipal municipal services had a city mill and two water pumps;
• In 1922 the city is renamed again in Akmechet. Same year – 1 woodworking workshop opened, the brick-works were restored;
• On April 15, 1925 in the city All-Union congress of workers of the Kazakh autonomous republic where the decision on city renaming in Kzyl-Orda («a red rate», «the red capital» was made) took place; and giving to it status of the capital of the republic. Number of urban population at that time – 22 577 thousand people; these years for the first time connected the electric power, in the city everywhere there was a building, built houses on a new sample, educational institutions, institutes of national education and others were erected;
• In 1929 the capital was transferred to the Alma-Atacity, and Kzyl-Orda became the district center;
• In 1930 — the 1940th years population of the region and the city considerably increased at the expense of immigrants from other parts of the USSR: the political exiled, the deported Poles from the Western Ukraine and Belarus, Germans, Koreans from Primorye, the people of the Crimea and the North Caucasus, evakuant from the regions grasped by fascist Germany;
• On January 15, 1938 the Kyzylorda oblast and Kyzylorda city is created and it receives the status of the oblast center;
• In the 1960-70th together with cellulose and cardboard, mechanical, rice such inhabited massifs, as Gagarin, Titov's settlements arose plants and shoe factory. The same years the trust "Glavrissovkhozstra" is created;
• In the 1980-90th on present Abai Avenue, streets A.Tokmagambetov, Zheltoksan there were beautiful buildings and houses. The residential districts Akmechet constructed in those years, Merey, an office building of Yuzhkazneftegaz firm, the diagnostic center, a new big hospital complex decorated the city even more.
In Kazakhstan the Constitutional law on independence in the Republic of Kazakhstan was passed on December 16, 1991 .
On June 17, 1997 the transcription of the name of the city is changed by the Decree of the President of Kazakhstan with Kzyl-Orda to Kyzylorda, and oblast names — from Kyzyl-Orda to Kyzylorda.
Syr earth for years of independence reached many heights, enormous work on improvement of a standard of living of the population and region development here is carried out.
During this period it was accepted and historically important investment projects which allowed to change structure of economy of the region are realized and affected its development.
Investment appeal of the Kyzylorda region increased. Industrial development of the Kumkol field was turned by oblast from agrarian into the industrial and agrarian region.
If in 1991 it was made an industrial output on 2,1 million tenge, in 2010 its production made 809,6 billion tenge. For years of independence over 5 trillion tenge were made production, including production of oil with 1 million ton for the last 3 years reached 11 million ton.
In an internal gross product a contribution of the oblast to industrial production for the last 20 years increased with 3 to 50 percent. For years of independence 3,9 trillion tenge of gross domestic product are made. During this time growth made 525 times.
In January, 1992 the proving ground on the island "Renaissance" that allowed to deliver a barrier to distribution of such diseases as plague, anthrax and cutaneous leprosy was closed. Now life in the reserve "Barsakelmes" revived again.
Adoption of law about social support of victims of ecological disaster in Sub-Aral area, allowed to pay an extra charge to a salary, in addition to add days to holiday, to pay grants to improvement. In 1993 400 million tenge were allocated for implementation of this law, and in 2011 already over 11 billion tenge.
In 1993 the first Kyzylorda conference on Aral's problems where heads of the states of Central Asia and Russia gathered is carried out. Following the results of conference the international fund of rescue of Aral where founders became Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kirgizstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan is created. At this meeting political decisions on distribution of water resources were made.
In 1995 between Russia and Kazakhstan the Agreement on use of a space complex Baikonur was accepted. Now between the oblast and the management of the Baykonyr city friendly relations are established. Space harbor creates conditions for tourism development in the region.
Acceptance in 1996 of the Decree of the Head of state N.A.Nazarbayev about creation of a special economic zone in the Kyzylorda region allowed to develop small and medium business.
In 2001, despite a galloping inflation, the Head of state made the decision on attraction from loan Development bank for the project of regulation of the bed of the Syrdarya River and preservation of the North Aral Sea (1-stage). As a result:
• The water which has left on 120 kilometers of Aral now came nearer to the city of Aral to 18 kilometers;
• The water level of the Aral Sea (on the Baltic system) rose from 31 meters to 42 meters;
• Lake systems round the sea revive.
For the cardinal solution of water problems of the South of the country including Kyzylorda oblast, at the initiative of the Head of state the Koksarai counterregulator is constructed that allowed to regulate water resources of the river during the winter and spring period and a water fence for watering of crops.
The made decision on gasification of the city of Kyzylorda, noted in the Message of the Head of state of 2004 was joyfully met by the region population. Now 91 percent of residents use cheap gas. Also the region has an opportunity to make 50 mW of the electric power.
Due to the tasks put by the Head of state in the Message of 2008 about construction of the Beyneu-Bozoy-Shymkent gas pipeline in the future all regions of the oblast will have an opportunity to be connected to gas. It in turn will give the chance to a raising of economy of regions.
According to an assignment about construction of a transport corridor «Western Europe – the Western China», sounded in the Message of the Head of state is conducted construction intensively. Here 15 thousand people are involved. Realization of a megaproject allowed to increase development of the construction industry by 50 percent.
According to an order of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan about development of the fishery given during visit to the oblast in 2005 a catch of fish from 400 tons increased to 6 thousand tons.
During this visit the project of providing was realized by drinking water of the city of Aral with participation of the Head of state. Now there is a work on connection of all settlements of the oblast to group water supply systems.
All this work yields the results. The general incidence of the population, tuberculosis, infantile and parent mortality decreased. The birth rate indicator annually increases by 5 percent. For years of independence the population of area increased over 120 thousand people and for January 1, 2012 made 712,9 thousand inhabitants.
Updated date: 29-11-2018 08:58