Political system of the Republic of Kazakhstan
|Legislative power||Executive power|
Representations of the central state authorities in the territory of Kyzylorda region
|Akimat of Kyzylorda region|
|Civil service||State services||Public procurement|
|Fighting corruption||State symbols||Blogs|
System of executive authorities on places make:
Executive power in RK represents rather independent branch of the uniform government which is closely cooperating with Legislative and Judicial branches. It is outwardly presented by system of state bodies which are:
- RK Government;
- State committees and republic departments;
- Local executive bodies;
- Administrations of public institutions and enterprises.
Executive authorities carry out the following:
- develop the main directions of social and economic policy of the state, its defense capacity, safety, providing a public order and will organize their implementation;
- will organize management of state ownership;
- вdevelop measures for carrying out foreign policy;
- carry out other functions assigned by the legislation of the republic.
Executive authorities carry out activity which according to the contents is executive and administrative. According to the legislation they possess state and imperious powers, including according to the publication of regulations and their realization.
As a whole these bodies are allocated with large powers of independent right creativity, right application and right protection.
The central executive authorities are bodies of special competence and along with the Government join in structure of executive authorities. We carry branch and interbranch (functional) bodies to them. Now in Kazakhstan organizational and legal forms of the central executive authorities are:
- RK ministry;
- RK state committee;
- Committee, head department, commission, agency of the republic and other republican state body which is not a part of the government;
- Committee, department, agency, and also other state body at the ministry, the state committee of the republic. They are called department.
Such central state authorities as Committee of national security of RK aren't included into system of the central executive bodies of the republic. They are directly subordinated and accountable to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
All central executive authorities, except for specified above are under the authority of the Government. It directs activity of the ministries, the state committees, other central and local executive bodies.
Updated date: 29-11-2017 10:05