Key performance indicators for 9 months of 2019
For the 9 months of 2019, the indicators of the main areas of the results of operations were completed:
- 9866 12290 documents were accepted for state storage;
- verification of availability and condition covered 28858 units;
in order to improve the physical condition of the documents, 189316 sheets of 5423 units were restored;
- 2416 sheets of fading texts restored;
- re-bound covers 15065 cases;
- Dust removal work was carried out 155586 units out of 14797 ligaments, encryption of 13190 items was carried out, shortcuts to bundles 7072 were updated.
In order to clarify the legal and scientific and methodological aspects of archiving and the documentation system, 48 seminars were held in the archive.
86 articles on various topics were published in regional and district mass media.
46 exhibitions devoted to significant events and dates of the region’s history have been prepared. Along with this, 18 television programs were shown on the local television channel.
As part of the Electronic Archive program, work continues on the translation of archival documents into digital format. During the reporting period, 1806871 sheets of 16944 units were converted into digital format.
Updated date: 14-10-2019 17:39